Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thomas and the Beach Boys

I realize after a long absence, I'm doing a flurry of posts here, but it's mostly because we bought a new camera and then couldn't find it, used the old camera to film a few things, then couldn't find that camera, then used another old camera before finding the very newest camera which had some REALLY old stuff on it and only recently locating the newer, but still old camera. It's been a camera circus! Spam!

Anyway, I took this video at Thomas's kindergarten field day where they had prepared a dance in gym class to a Beach Boy's song. Note that the video cuts out in the middle because my new old camera had a very limited battery life, not because the randomly synchronized jiggling on the part of the kindergarteners is not absolutely adorable. :)


2 comments:

vdg family said...

That kid is a natural. You could see the rhythm rolling through him. Super! Yay Thomas!

The Coloradans said...

How can Thomas and I both have the same inability to clap on time. I play instruments - I sing - but I can't clap with the music to save my life...well maybe I could if my life was on the line...no I doubt it.