Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. T

I know I'm merely echoing a parental cliche today when I say I really can't believe that Thomas, my little Bubby, is turning five. I looked at him a few days again and said to Nate, "When the heck did he get so huge?" As people, we're aware of the passage of time and yet our children seem to be always be the age that they are, if that makes any sense, and we can hardly remember when they were smaller, nor imagine them bigger.

Thomacito, my burrito, my favorite monkeyhead, my bubby wubby and my schnoot...I'm crying as I write this. I love you so much. You are such a big boy now and I see you headed out to conquer the world. You are fearless and generous, gregarious and hilarious. You are the only you and I'm so grateful to be your mommy.

Happy Birthday.

7 comments:

Anali said...

It's not just parents who can't believe it! Where DOES the time go?

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Finn said...

Huge lumps in my throat right now.. I love the video and we love Thomas..

Happy Birthday, KeyBoy!!!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute Marbar. It made me cry. I don't know maybe its the hormones but that was freaking adorable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!!

love
meg

Jessica said...

yeah, what the heck??? I'm crying too!

I'm even tempted to go into Noah's room right now and wake him up to give him hugs.

so cute!

Happy B-day, Thomas!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!!!

That was a great slide show Mar. Man we miss you guys!

Eddie said...

Aswesome show.
Feliz Cumpleanos Thomas!

Teresa said...

Great slide show! My boys enjoyed it too! Perfect song choice--Cyndi rocks. Ah, yes. I know the feeling. Dan and I were just talking about the day we brought Ethan home from the hospital--it seemed like it wasn't that long ago. And now he's this big boy...yeah...(sniff).

Happy Belated B-day to you Mr. T!

Love,

The Wests